Shine + Conditioning Mix Spillers 20 Kg
Conditioning mix feed low in starch. Improves topline without excitability
Terms & Conditions
Carefully formulated mix feed to promote condition and topline in horses that are prone to weight loss.
- High in oil to enhance coat condition and show ring shine.
- Provides a careful balance of energy sources to effectively build condition safely.
- Lower in starch than traditional conditioning mixes helping to reduce the risk of excitability.
- With probiotic live yeast to support a healthy population of good bacteria.
- With added vitamins and minerals to provide a balanced diet every day.
Wheatfeed, Flaked barley, Oatfeed, Sunflower seed meal dehulled, Grass high temperature dried, (Sugar) Cane molasses, Rice bran, Flaked maize, Flaked Peas, Vegetable oil (Rapeseed), Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride (salt), Soya (bean) hulls (genetically modified).
|Analytical Constituents||per Kg|
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)||12.0|
Nutritional additives (per Kg):
|Vitamin A||11,000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1,500 IU|
|Vitamin E||450 IU|
|Trace elements||per Kg|
Shine + Conditioning Mix is a complementary feed for horses formulated to be fed in addition to forage at a daily feeding rate of 600 g per 100 kg bodyweight. Clean fresh water should be available at all times. Should only be fed to the target species.
500kg horse in light-medium work
600kg horse in light-medium work