14% Horse Cooked Mix Red Mills 20 Kg
A traditional, oat based, high energy muesli for racehorses, broodmares, stallions and growing youngstock
Terms & Conditions
Specially formulated to support
- Fast release energy
- Optimal performance and stamina
- Post-exercise recovery and muscle glycogen replenishment
- Lean muscle mass and topline development
- Bone strength and integrity
RED MILLS Formulation Features
- A triple whole grain formula
- Steam cooked for improved digestibility and nutrient availability
- Source of quality protein and essential amino acids
- RED MILLS Pro Balance vitamin and mineral package, rich in iron and copper
- Added antioxidants including Vitamin E and selenium
- Contains electrolytes
- Added bone support package, including Vitamin K
- Racehorses in full training
- Horses requiring a high energy cereal based diet
Composition (in descending order by weight):
Oat Flakes (steam cooked), Barley Flakes (steam cooked), Maize Flakes (steam cooked), (Sugar) Cane Molasses, Oats (cleaned, screened), Soya Bean Meal, Soya (Bean) Hulls, Soya Bean Extruded, Soya Bean Flakes (steam cooked), Sunflower Seed Meal, Wheat, Barley, Wheatfeed, Mono-dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Soya Oil.
|Analytical Constituents||per Kg|
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)||12.5 MJ/kg|
Nutritional additives (per Kg):
|Vitamin A||12 000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||2 000 IU|
|Vitamin E||300 IU|
|Trace elements||per Kg|
*A proportion of this value is provided by a chelated source.
Choose your horse’s WORKLOAD and then select your feeding rate using the PER 100 KG BODYWEIGHT column
|Workload||Daily ration (kg)||Example 500 kg horse|
|Light work||0.2 - 0.6 kg/100 kg BW||1.0 - 3.0 kg/day|
|Moderate work||0.4 - 0.8 kg/100 kg BW||2.0 - 4.0 kg/day|
|Hard work||0.8 - 1.2 kg/100 kg BW||4.0 - 6.0 kg/day|
|Intense work||1.2 - 1.6 kg/100kg BW||6.0 - 8.0 kg/day|
BW = Horse's Bodyweight
Feeding guidelines are intended as a guideline only. Horses should be fed according to bodyweight, condition and workload. Fresh water must always be available along with good quality forage.
The daily ration has to be separated into several meals of no more than 2 kg.
Fresh water must always be available along with good quality forage.